- Improve the management skills of cluster managers through a multidisciplinary training course that will involve at least 14 managers functional to achieving the Cluster Excellence Label certification for at least 4 clusters.
- Strengthen cluster excellence capacity by improving the portfolio of business support services. At least 14 new services will be developed involving a minimum of 300 EU SMEs.
- Facilitate B2B and C2C collaborative activities to strengthen interregional strategies for the bioeconomy, defining 20 new interregional cooperation projects and creating 2 value chains in the hemp sector.
- Organisation of at least 80 ClusterXchange opportunities as short-term exchanges to enhance collaboration and networking activities between European organisations.
- Promote internationalisation, technology and knowledge transfer through the activation of new opportunities for growth and capacity of excellence for clusters and their members.
Hemp is a valuable crop for the bioeconomy, contributing to achieving climate neutrality.
– HEMPCLUB –
HempClub expected results will be the following:
- Involve at least 14 managers in dedicated job training sessions towards strengthening managerial skills functional to achieving the Cluster Excellence Label certification.
- Develop a portfolio consisting of at least 14 new services through a co-creation process involving a minimum of 300 European SME.
- Contribute to the definition of at least 20 new interregional cooperation projects and the creation of 2 value chains.
- Reach over 300 SMEs, raising awareness about the newly developed cluster strategies and at least 80 ClusterXchange opportunities to better provide support services to industrial actors and SMEs operating in the hemp sector.
- Participate in at least 20 EU events and fair on the bioeconomy and industrial-hemp sector contribute to maximising the project’s impact, ensuring its sustainability also after the project end.